Happy 4th of July

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
To all our American friends - have a great day :)

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Happy 4th of July

Thanks <br />Going to be watering the lawns tomorrow.. Don't want to lose them again and almost the house from bottle rockets.. BTDT in years past. :)

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Independance Day....greatest invention for mankind! Happy day to all of you in the US.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks Kiwi! :) <br /><br />Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!
usfl.gif
<br /><br />Just in case its raining and you can't get out this evening, here's your virtual fireworks display. <br /> Virtual Fireworks <br /><br />Here's a nice clip too<br /> America, Why I Love Her....Narrated by John Wayne<br /><br /> A Tribute to Those Who Keep us Independent and Free

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

To all in the US. Have a great day!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you! Here's hoping its safe and happy one!<br />*sniff* *sniff*. Those were beautiful Ladyfish.<br />Bassy

JasonB

Lieutenant

Thanks Kiwi.<br /><br />While I know there is another holiday for the purpose... Many-Many thanks to the veterans and service men/women that sacrificed to make us free and continue on to keep us free. That goes for all, regardless of what theatre and/or capacity you served in. Special hats off to those we Americans we refer to as "The Gratest Generation" who were are losing. In case someone is unfamilar with that term, it is often used here for those that fought/lived through WWII. I extend that to those of other countries as well. <br /><br />Independance day is a great thing for the fireworks and BBQ, but I look forward to teaching my daughter why we celebrate and to honor those who paid the price for what we have. Freedom is never Free and should never be taken for granted.<br /><br />Artist: Toby Keith <br /> Song: Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue <br /><br /><br />American Girls and American Guys <br />We'll always stand up and salute <br />We'll always recognize <br />When we see Old Glory Flying <br />There's a lot of men dead <br />So we can sleep in peace at night <br />When we lay down our head <br /><br />My daddy served in the army <br />Where he lost his right eye <br />But he flew a flag out in our yard <br />Until the day that he died <br />He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me <br />To grow up and live happy <br />In the land of the free.