Happy 4th of July - Pix

QC

Supreme Mariner
I am heading to England on Sunday and going to miss the 4th this year, so I thought I'd do my own little fireworks display a little early.<br /><br />
6nxua9.jpg
<br />
6nxug0.jpg
<br />
6nxulg.jpg
<br />
6nxuo4.jpg
<br /><br />Happy 4th of July to all of you. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Happy 4th of July - Pix

Hey those were cool! Happy 4th of July to you too.<br />Is that a dam? It sure looks like one.<br />Bassy

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Quietcat.<br /><br />Where are you staying.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Bassy,<br /><br />Yup, Hoover dam.<br /><br />RPJS,<br /><br />The Company has a little factory (I would call it a shop) in Leyland. Only there for two nights this trip, but I have spent a lot of time in the Midlands. Where are you?

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

QC<br /><br />I live just north of Birmingham, its probably 2.5 hrs away from Leyland. You probably don't have much spare time on such a short trip, but if you have and would like to get together you can contact me at.

QC

Supreme Mariner

RPJS,<br /><br />Yeah, this trip is way too short, but I appreciate the offer. I get in Monday at 7:40, have meetings Monday and Tuesday and then I fly out (MAN) Wednesday AM to get home for a long boating weekend starting Thursday morning . . .<br /><br />Last Summer I was there two to three weeks at a time and it would have been easy.<br /><br />Thanks Again.<br /><br />P.S. I got the email addy for future reference you can delete it . . . Thanks

QC

Supreme Mariner

Bump

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

watermark.php