Happiness is...

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Happiness is...<br />--Happiness is Being out on the lake with a good running boat<br />--Happiness is Having your friends with you on the lake on your good running boat<br />--Happiness is waiting behind some clown for 20 minutes at the dock only to see his pick-up roll down the ramp because he thought it would remain stationary in neutral on an uneven surface<br />-- Happiness is having a wife who gets motion sickness while on the lake<br />-- Happiness is being ignorant of motion sickness cures<br />--Happiness is having her greet you at the door of your home because she refuses to go!!!<br /><br />Life is great!!<br />See some of you back on the Lake tomorrow.<br />John

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Happiness is...

Nah, she has no clue what this even is. If she knew this was a boaters forum, she would not get close...most likely.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

is a warm gun.....<br /><br />gonna go and shoot in a high power military rifle competition tomorrow. Offhand @ 100, sitting @ 200, and prone @ 300. Gonna shoot w/ my Turk 1903/38 Mauser, surplus Yugo (1955) 8mm ammo. Fun, fun...bang,bang,shoot,shoot,.... :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

buying a new Harley. <br /><br />Got a end a model year Super Glide wrote up today. Got a real good deal. A basic FXD 88 Twin Cam. Ride her home this week. Potato, potato, potato. <br />Dealer rang a brass bell and a celebration broke out. Female PNA and Motor Cloths sales people came running. Was sent home with a motor cloths catalog for my Bride. <br /><br />Note to self, got to get a brass bell for the house to get my female to come running. ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Telling your grandbuddies tales of their parents' juvenile misbehaviors. :D

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Amen, JB! Hard to tell, though, who enjoys it more; Grandpa or Grandbuddies. :D

woosterken

Lieutenant

Hey Yinling-j,what part of ohio you floating?<br />Iam in wooster mostly use portage lakes,(akron)<br />pleasent hills (ashland)<br />berlin res. tween akron and youngstown.

gonfishn

Commander

There are a few folks here from Ohio..Southern Ohio here..I think KG is up there somewwhere..And yes you are in trouble whats that email again.. :D

ZmOz

Captain

Me sitting in front of or behind any large, obnoxiously loud and ridiculously inefficent engine which I have control of the throttle. Whether it be boat, car, truck, lawnmower, plane, or weedwacker...I don't care, just give me some more gas. :D

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally from Fremont where I spent alot of time on Lake Erie out of Port Clinton. I moved to Troy (25 miles North of dayton) about 6 years ago and just recently began getting back on the water. We go to Celina (Lake St. Mary's) or down to Caeser's creek(SE of Springboro) which is a fantastic place to boat, ski, tube or whatever. Its called a creek, but if you have never been there, it is definately no creek!<br /><br />John <br /><br />John

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Happiness is getting the boat on the water within three paychecks from now! If not, I'll be happy trying to get it on the water!