HAPPINESS IS......

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
I'll post mine later so I can hear some of yours first...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: HAPPINESS IS......

Hard to beat Shulz for getting to the heart of things.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

... the sound of a bobber being sucked under water by a nice sized bream.<br /><br />... the bend in a rod that isn't indicative of being hung on bottom when trolling.

NathanY

Commander

knowing you didnt forget the plug.<br />Cold Brew on a hot day.<br />Knowing that you did a good job.<br />Taking my 5 yr old daughter fishing and seeing her catch fish.<br />Making my wife smile.<br />Knowing what waits for me when I die.

ZmOz

Captain

I don't think I've ever been happier than the first time I took my boat out and opened her up. :D Hopefully I'll have that feeling again in less than a month after working on this thing for two years...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Smell of salty air.. calm seas... the drone of the engine at trolling speed, and a heafty dolphin on the line, all lit up in greens and yellows; taking a leap against a background of deep blue sea and morning sunrise, with the drag singing a sweet tune... Total sensory overload...<br /><br />Definately a Happiness that i've been denied for far too long... <br /><br />Oh Mother Nature and old' King Neptune, please bring down the wind and flatten out the sea so that I may fish again... Thanks in advance.. <br /><br />Snap.. :)

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Making the best of today.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> A warm puppy.<br /><br />"Charles Shultz"
Ten minutes ago I woke up with moma cat and 4 kittens curled up around me.. puppies, kittens, or loved ones.. it' about life, and those you share it with.<br />Man you caught me off gaurd.. what a mushy post!<br />I'm going back to bed so I can get up on the wrong side and give a real answer !! ;)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

mornings, cause they are all perfect, but I am always secure in the knowledge that someone is gonna come along and screw up the day :)

Realgun

Commander

Not having to work, gasing up the truck and boat and taking the family on another fun adventure on the Butte. <br /><br /><br /> The Lake