Hailing Tinkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
What's going on? It seems every time your back there's another "r". Your screen name was in the "newest member" area again.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Hailing Tinkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Alden, I suspect that because he's from the Colony know as Australia when it comes to computers he doesn't know his r's from his elbow :D <br /><br />(just kidding Tink, I feel bad bashing Aussies when they lost the Ashes)

Tinkrrrrr

Cadet

Originally posted by alden:<br /> What's going on? It seems every time your back there's another "r". Your screen name was in the "newest member" area again.
Probably three times at least tonight, as I can't even register without stuffing up. Like so many things in my life, there seems to be a basic step I always miss that causes unnecessary problems which I've caused all by myself.<br /><br />Some observant member (maybe you?) made a similar point a while back when the size of my rs was less than now. He predicted that in a few months my rs would be huge. <br /><br />I agreed.<br /><br />So, like Pinnochio's nose, my rs grow, although not necessarily every time I lie. <br /><br />Who knows how big my rs can grow? <br /><br />We are all on a voyage of rs discovery, although in a sound and manly fashion. <br /><br />I am proud to acknowledge that manly men can take an interest in my rs without feeling unmanly, and that I can accept their interest without feeling any violation of my rs.<br /><br />I may be the first iboats member to proclaim publicly that he is proud of his rs, and that he is gratified to note that other members are interested in his rs.<br /><br />Alas, Mrs Tinkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (who rs dwarf mine) has made some unhelpful comments in which the words "stupid" and "infantile" and "moronic" figured prominently. <br /><br />I refrained from referring to the size of her rs, but perhaps something in my demeanour led to her being behind the shut door in what, until tonight, was our bedroom and me being here sucking on endless beers at 4 a.m. and typing rubbish in cyberspace.<br /><br />Things may get worse tomorrow when she finds the 100 foot surveyor's tape and industrial scales I've cleverly left in her en suite bathroom with a huge RS sign on them.<br /><br />Have I gone too far?

Tinkrrrrr

Cadet

Originally posted by Stan_Deezy:<br /> Alden, I suspect that because he's from the Colony know as Australia when it comes to computers he doesn't know his r's from his elbow :D <br /><br />(just kidding Tink, I feel bad bashing Aussies when they lost the Ashes)
What's an elbow? How can I distinguish it from my rs?

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Well, best of luck sorting out your comp. problem. Virus or something maybe?

Kiwi Phil

Commander

No Tink, I don't think you have gone too far.<br />I am sure, like all logical and fair minded women, she will appreciate the tone of your tape and scales hint and take it in her stride, with never a vindictive response or pay back. All women are like that. :cool: <br />Keep us posted as to the outcome will you.<br />Cheers<br />phillip

Tinkrrrrr

Cadet

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> No Tink, I don't think you have gone too far.<br />I am sure, like all logical and fair minded women, she will appreciate the tone of your tape and scales hint and take it in her stride, with never a vindictive response or pay back. All women are like that. :cool: <br />Keep us posted as to the outcome will you.<br />Cheers<br />phillip
Thank you for your encouraging words, but Mrs T is different to the women you know.<br /><br />I thought I was fairly restrained and hugely witty, but Mrs T didn't agree.<br /><br />At least now know I know my elbow from my rs, because I doubt Mrs T could have jammed the 100 foot tape measure up my elbow.<br /><br />I should be out of hospital in a couple of weeks. <br /><br />Maybe I went a little too far when she asked what the industrial scales were for and I said: "Well, if you don't think they're big enough to weigh you, here's a gift voucher for the truck weighbridge.".

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

lol I always liked the guys that can walk on coals with their bare feet but Tinkerrrrr I gotta say your at the beginning of a new sport. See how many nights in a row you can get someone to not nag at you for spending too much time on the computer and please come to bed. Or... Insult the heavy people and RUNNNNNNNNNNNN. There I used my N's just for you. :D