Hailing SBN

eeboater

Commander
Hey Lester,<br /><br />Question for ya -- I have WorldWind installed on my machine here. How did you get it to zoom in so you can view people? I can't get past more of a 2 county view when I do a place search. For example, I did a place search of Sussex, WI. When I click the GO button it zooms in, and I can see everything from Milwaukee to Madison. I want to look at my house, but can't find a zoom feature...<br /><br />How did you do it?<br /><br />Sean

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Hailing SBN

hey EE .. spinner is on his way to go fishin' with GF and Bubba .. probably won't see him 'till next week maybe..

eeboater

Commander

:D Thanks Barlow... <br /><br />I figured it out tho...<br /><br />Damn them for being able to go fishing... right?<br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No, I am here. Glad you figured it out.<br />Do a thing on Washington, DC and zoom in to about 300 meters and then do a slow zoom, you can see people, cars, tractor trailers etc.<br /><br />Pretty funny though, the White House is outlined in a marker, you can tell plain as day. Guess they don't want anyone seeing the top of it.

eeboater

Commander

Yeah, found that out -- wish they had detailed views of my town... But with 52 Terabytes of data housed on some server somewhere... Yeah, thats a lot of data...<br /><br />Sean

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

oops .. guess I was a bit premature on that one ... <br /><br />have a good one with the guys spinner and don't let the waitress drop a fork without having her give ya a new one .. <br /><br /> :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea I know. I go to my town and it never does show anything. They just have so much in storage I reckon and just the major towns and stuff.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey Barlow, I guess I will wait. It's raining here and it don'r get any better around here and more rain coming in down there on Friday, so I would just get one day of fishing in anyway, so I will just wait. Not like I have to fish. :(

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

dang spinner .. the new rig must be calling your name like the "lady of the rocks".. <br /><br />you think bubba and GF are going to brave the weather?..

SpinnerBait_Nut

GF said he was. I will call them later to see what's going on and listen to their big tales. :D