hailing JB

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
hey if I scan a copy of the procedure to do a starting system voltage drop test can I send it to someone to get it posted ?<br /> I aint all technified and cant post it :) :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: hailing JB

Check out the starting system tests in the "Outboard wont start" FAQ, Rodbolt.<br /><br />I you can post suggestions to edit/improve it post them and I will edit the FAQ. That makes more sense than a seperate FAQ post.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

JB<br /> I got it scanned in the puter but I cant get it to transfer to a post. anyone got an email addy I can send it to shoot me an email to rodbolt40 at yahhoo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Post it as a picture rodbolt. Unless you scanned it with an OCR program, it is the same as a picture.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You have mail. :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahaha<br /> boomyal I am a dumb outboard tech :) all i know is its a scanner and I use it now and again. I have no clue how to post pics but when my bro-inlaw gets back he says he will set me up. in the meantime ill keep trying. I found a few of my electrical,fuel,drivetrain and 4 stroke systems manuals and thougt maybe some of the generic stuff would help folks. I also have an extra copy of the 05 yamaha tech guide that has some good stuff in it that I dont mind cutting out the pages, or maybe I should just send it to JB :)