guns v.s. women (sorry)

KRS

Banned
Top 10 Reasons why some Men prefer Guns over Women<br /><br />#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.<br /><br />#9. You can keep one handgun at home and have another for when you're on the road.<br /><br />#8. If you admire a friend's handgun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.<br /><br />#7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you keep another handgun for a backup.<br /><br />#6. Your handgun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.<br /><br />#5. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.<br /><br />#4. Handguns function normally every day of the month.<br /><br />#3. A handgun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"<br /><br />#2. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.<br /><br />And the number one reason a handgun is favored over a woman...<br /><br />#1. You Can Buy A Silencer For A Handgun.

D

DJ

Re: guns v.s. women (sorry)

Oh boy, this is going to get ugly!<br /><br />I don't know about Ladyfish, but I believe Bassy is a handgun aficianado. She may have "other" thoughts about the use of handguns. :eek:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Find me a gun that warms my feet at night, cooks, scratches my back when it itches and tells me I am wonderful.<br /><br />You guys who have women in your daily lives are spoiled ROTTEN and don't appreciate it.<br /><br />I love my guns, but there is nothing like a dame!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That's spot on JB. I am coming up on 33 years this Friday and there ain't a gun one out there I would trade her for.

Dunaruna

Admiral

I got one you can have JB - woops, did I just say that out loud?

D

DJ

Like I said, it's going to get ugly and a bit, hmmm, shall we say-frisky?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

All I can say is you better buy an extra blanket. Its going to get awful chilly.<br />Bassy

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Eat your hearts out! My fiancee likes guns too so, I have the best of both worlds.<br /><br />Bob

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

With a gun, you can put the saftey on and not worry about her going off! :p

f_inscreenname

Commander

When I go to bed the wife keeps me warm and my gun (in the hand safe under the bed) make me sleep sound. The perfect combo. One of the good things about the wife is if the she goes off she cleans herself. :D

KaGee

Admiral

uh oh..... don't let Mrs. Soulwinner see this.