Guess Who's a GOP Booster?

Ralph 123

Captain
Re: Guess Who's a GOP Booster?

I don't buy it one bit. He is just trying to save CBS. I think he damned with faint praise.

KaGee

Admiral

I know, sickening isn't it?<br />Sounds like he took the Bill Clinton "CYA" crash course before making that statement!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

You see all his political contributions and past voting records. Yeah right, sure he's going to vote for Bush. SleazeBall! CYA for sure.

aspeck

Staff member

SOunds like a backhanded jab to me. "I give money to the Kerry campaign and I am a liberal democrat, but as the CEO of big business, I must support Bush because he is best for big business but doesn't care about the average Joe."<br /><br />However, Average Joe has 401K's and investments in big business, so if big business does well, average Joe's wealth goes up. Catch-22 here. All in how you want to read it. I read it, Bush is the best man for the job and the country.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I dunno guys. Once Junior makes himself look like a (self-edited) in the debates, he's gonna need all the votes he can get. ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

The fact he said what was expedient, and based on the self-created turmoil at CBS, I would have to assume that this is the standard liberal answer.<br /><br />Hey bassy, loyalty or honesty? How about neither.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> I dunno guys. Once Junior makes himself look like a (self-edited) in the debates, he's gonna need all the votes he can get. ;)
When are you guys gonna come up with something new? :rolleyes:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Willy your off the reservation. The Kerry crowd is defining Bush as a skilled debator and Kerry would be lucky to get a draw. Of course this is the same crowd that said Bush isn't smart enough to be president.<br /><br />Is this a flip flop?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> ... Of course this is the same crowd that said Bush isn't smart enough to be president.<br />
He wasn't smart enough to be Congressman, wasn't smart enough to be Governor, isn't smart enough to be President, Blah, blah, blah, blah blah!<br /><br />Shhhhhh! let 'em keep thinking that! <br /> ;)