Guess Im bored?

Trent

Captain
FIRST DEGREE <br />A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The <br />wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and <br />said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The <br />husband said, "Who was that?" The wife said, "I don't know, some woman <br />wanting to know if the coast is clear," <br />,.-:*´´*:-.,_,-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:* <br /><br />SECOND DEGREE <br />Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the <br />sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror <br />and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second blonde says, <br />"Here, let me see!" So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second <br />one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!" <br /><br />-_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:* <br /><br />THIRD DEGREE <br />A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and <br />buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the <br />door she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really <br />angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she <br />is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head The <br />boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" The blonde replies, "Shut <br />up, you're next!" <br /><br />_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:* <br /><br />FOURTH DEGREE <br />A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly <br />says, "Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's <br />the capital of Wisconsin?" The blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy: W." <br /><br />_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:* <br /><br />FIFTH DEGREE <br />What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? <br />"Is it mine? <br /><br />:_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:*´´*:-,_,.-:* <br /><br />SIXTH DEGREE <br />Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA freshman, sat in her US <br />government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade <br />was about. Bambi pondered the question then finally said, "That was the <br />decision George Washingtonhad to make before he crossed the Delaware." <br /><br />_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:*´´*:-.,_,.-:* <br /><br />SEVENTH DEGREE <br />Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house <br />ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported <br />the crime. <br />The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, <br />patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached <br />the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, <br />shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the <br />steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find <br />all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they <br />do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Guess Im bored?

Note to self:
16.gif
add Trent to list......

LadyFish

Admiral

uh .......................................<br /><br /><br />NO.
26.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Been skating on the freeway again, Trent? It's probably safer.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

You're probably safe Trent. LF left an hour ago for her monthly Bunko game. 12 women taking turns putting on a meal for the rest once a year. Same 12 women for 3 years. I talked with LF a minute ago. She's lost and can't find the house. :rolleyes: <br /><br />The thing I don't understand is that she really is smart. She just has these occasional attacks of blondeness that are funny as heck. :D

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL @ Trent and the Ladyfishes.<br /><br />
36_11_6.gif

Twidget

Commander

*pokes head out from under desk* <br />Has the bloodshed ended yet?

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> *pokes head out from under desk* <br />Has the bloodshed ended yet?
omg.gif
ROTFL.<br /><br />I'm not that bad am I?
3.gif
<br /><br />Since this is only Trent's first series of blonde jokes I'll be gentle.
naughty.gif

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Trent - Good job! I am thankful you did not post the rest of the degrees.... iboats would have run out of space! <br /><br />Bob

Trent

Captain

Bob I was told not to post the rest from a red headed wife of mine! She said them "Blonds" know how to get back at ya.... Im dumb but not STUPID! :D :D