Gotta love you mother-in-law

popuptarget

Cadet
Couple off years ago mother-in-law rents a pontoon boat and jetski for my coming home from Korea party. Get out to lake Sam Rayburn and pick up boat and ski from marina. Since i be the Army man I am defunct captain. Get this gaggle of wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and husband and friend in the boat and on the ski. Not 20 minutes into this Gilligan's Island episode sister-in-law and husband dump jetski and are brought to us via park rangers. The jetski is waterlogged ?? and the husband is puking off the side of the boat. I decide to head to shore to see if we can't drain ski. Get close to shore and I swim,tow ski to shore. As I do this wife yells the wind is pushing the boat to shore. I yell back start the boat and go away from shore. Wife yells boat wont start! I swim back to the boat and figure loose battery or something simple. My luck the outboard was brand new and when they installed it the wiring harness was to short and tore apart when the wheel was cranked left. Now I have a boat and a jetski aground, a man laid out on the deck still thinking about puking and a well intoxicated mother-in-law who thinks this is all very funny. Called the marina to come get the boat and jetski. The marina says we will have to pay for damages. I told the marina I had to go get some money but would leave my mother-in-law for collateral and if I did not return that they could have my mother-in-law. Well they did not make me pay but I had to keep my mother-in-law. To think after that I still love boating. Popuptarget

bouner

Seaman
Re: Gotta love you mother-in-law

I could have been worst. My mother-in-law is living with me, indefinetly :eek:

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

mine to, there has to be some place to dump them don't you think ?

chads15

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think they should make a day. one day a year that we can hunt them and shoot them... and it be tottaly legal. Rules are simple. they run and hide, we hunt. what do ya think?

FLATHEAD

Captain

Holy smokes what a day on the water. My mother inlaw is 2000 miles away in Colorado :D :cool: :D