Gotta love those Seniors- Joke

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
A tour bus driver drives with a bus full of seniors down a<br />highway, when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.<br />She offers him a handfull of peanuts, which he gratefully munches<br />up.<br /><br />After approx.15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and<br />she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this<br />gesture about eight times.<br /><br />At the ninth time he asks the little old lady why they do not<br />eat the peanuts themselves, whereupon she replies that it is not<br />possible because of their old teeth, they are not able to chew<br />them. "Why do you buy them then?" he asks puzzled. Whereupon the<br />old lady answers, 'We just love the chocolate around<br />them............. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Gotta love those Seniors- Joke

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeders, a State Policeman sees a car puttering along at 22 miles per hour. He thinks to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" <br />So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies - two in the front and three in the back of the car - wide-eyed and white as ghosts. <br /><br />The driver obviously confused, says to him, "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?" <br /><br />"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers." <br /><br />"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly - twenty-two miles an hour," the old woman said proudly. <br /><br />The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. <br /><br />"But before I let you go, Ma'am," the officer says, "I have to ask... Is everyone in this car okay? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time." <br /><br />"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute, officer. We just got off Route 119."

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Gotta love those Seniors- Joke

Darn, guess I missed that one. Oh well.