Gotta love school

Kenneth Brown

Captain
A group of kindergartners were trying <br /><br />Very hard to become accustomed to the first grade. The<br /><br />Biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted <br /><br />on NO baby talk!<br /><br />You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always<br /><br />reminding them. She asked John what he had done over the<br /><br />weekend? "I went to visit my Nana."<br /><br />No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. <br /><br />Use 'Big People' words!"<br /><br />She then asked Mitchell what he had done <br /><br />"I took a ride on a choo-choo."<br /><br />She said "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. <br /><br />You must remember to use 'Big People' words."<br /><br />She then asked little Alex what he had <br /><br />done? "I read a book," he replied.<br /><br />That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. <br /><br />"What book did you read?"<br /><br /> <br /><br />I love this.....<br /><br /> <br /><br />Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed<br /><br />out his chest with great pride, and said, <br /><br />"Winnie the chit."

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Gotta love school

Sometime you get what you ask for, but you don't know what to do with it. <br /> :D :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Gotta love school

As a note to the staff here: This is not how the joke was written, I cleaned it up so it would be ok for the site.