Got Toys?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Here is my collection of boonie-bikes and atv go-kart. These little machines are a real hit with the kids and relatives. The red bike is a Buffalo trail bike, 6hp w/torq converter and geared low, top speed about 30mph. The go-kart is an old Rupp from the '70s that we put ATV tires on back, an axle with differential and wheel barrow tires up front. It has a 5hp Techumseh and torq converter and goes like a scalded cat. In the winter, it will fly through 6" snow and is a real blast. The blue bike is a Super Bronc, 8hp Techumseh, torq converter and ATV tires. This bike will carry two adults through the woods with no trouble. Top speed about 35 mph.<br /><br />I like the small bikes and go kart because they have a big "bang for the buck" factor and they are easy to maintain and have a low cost.<br /><br />
photowork00022.jpg
<br /><br />
photowork00024.jpg

crab bait

Captain
Re: Got Toys?

NEET..!! where were you when i was 8..??<br /><br />i know i would have growd up differently if'n i'd a had one.. ( my parents were cruel to me :) ).. probably paralized from my hair roots down .. <br /><br />thanks mom & dad.. :) ..

KaGee

Admiral

Some kids never grow up!<br /><br />(JK)! :D <br /><br />Actually I'm jealous. Nice set of toys. You must be really nice to mommy for her to let you collect all this stuff....LOL!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

hmmmmm<br />I will be at Fort Dix, NJ in November. Can I ride the cool neato green go-kart.... :D <br />j/k<br />....maybe<br /><br />AK Chappy