Got mine out today

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Had a hafe way decent day and got it off of the slip for a few hours of fishing today. The wind was bad at first but it calmed down and it hit 65 so it gives me some hope any way.

The Rooster

Ensign
Re: Got mine out today

Had a hafe way decent day and got it off of the slip for a few hours of fishing today. The wind was bad at first but it calmed down and it hit 65 so it gives me some hope any way.

The "Bad Dog" rides again !!! 65 ??? I knew she was fast James, but thats really getting it !!! :D

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I got 3 small cats, and their starting to lose the yellow mud coloring, so their coming out of suspension. Water temp is up to 53 here, but it goes up and down a lot due to it being a shallow lake. And I sure hope so its been on the slip for like 6 weeks and I may of been out 3 times.

Roster I did convert my 9.9 over to a 15 over the winter lol and it picked up 1 mph more, but it should help a good bit when I have 5 or 6 on board. It really is funny though I thought switching to a limited HP lake would drive me nuts but it hasn't. Its a lot more pleasant actually, the wakes are small and I sure don't miss the bass idiots, and the people just plain seam a lot more layed back. While we were out their may of been 10 tinnys and 4 toons out and it was a very nice day, no ramp madness or wake rage, Just people out for a afternoon in the sun.

Still have a short list of stuff to fix just haven't had the weather to make it worth while to drag the trailer down yet.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Yes I keep mine slipped at Beech Fork. I have been to cave Run many many times and Yatesville lake also. I was off the water for 4 years due to some health problems and when I got back I couldn't believe how down right nasty people had gotten so I ended up going to a HP restricted lake to get away from them, best choice I ever made.
Let me know next time your over this way and may be we can go out. I used to go over to Lesage and bank fish on the river a lot years ago.