Got a question/s confused

AlwaysFishn'

Seaman Apprentice
Trying to breaking down my DF115 Suzuki I think I have a blown head gasket. After reading the manual it says to release the power head from engine holder and put on engine stand does someone here have a picture of what that looks like is it like a car engine? So I'm taking the engine that is vertical and some how or another try to get the engine to bolt on the stand that is Horizontal and by doing this I have to remove the Flywheel or do I want leave the Flywheel on just to see if it is the gasket. Do I have to take each component apart of the power head to clean out all the bad oil mixture I'm confused. Hopefully someone here can help today. Thank you

fish4me2

Cadet
Re: Got a question/s confused

Hi,I have the same engine and I was wondering if you are taking it apart for water in the oil? I pulled my power head off and sat it on a workbench to change the gasket,worked out ok.

AlwaysFishn'

Seaman Apprentice

Yes I'm tearing apart cause the oil is solid white and Thank you for replying back

AlwaysFishn'

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks for the point in that direction that company and website is very useful and understanding they can help. Awesome company average prices too