Got a Plastic project? Need to mold it? Check this out

Link

Rear Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
4,221
Didn't know just where to post this so here it is<br /><br />Want to make a windshield or have one made for you? How about building a new lure? <br />Make a toy boat, or a real boat! (Ok real boat might be stretching it) :) <br /><br />I found this looking for another advertiseing the same thing but I got excited reading Product Applications <br /><br /> http://www.tapplastics.com/
 

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
26,119
Re: Got a Plastic project? Need to mold it? Check this out

Hmmm I do allot with Lexan and I like the link.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Bob
 

ndemge

Commander
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
2,644
Re: Got a Plastic project? Need to mold it? Check this out

Bob, What works well to bond lexan to lexan?
 

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
26,119
Re: Got a Plastic project? Need to mold it? Check this out

I usually use small nuts and bolts. If I need to weatherproof the seam I have used Urathane (available at most auto glass shops). I have used it mostly for protective shielding for cameras during my special effects work and I have made replacement windows for my truck cap with it. The cap seems to take the brunt of my special effects work!<br /><br />Bob
 
Top