Got a new place

FLATHEAD

Captain
Finally have it nailed down. I have been saving for years to buy a second home in the mountains for weekend getaways. Recently we decided to bag the second home idea and use the money to just pull up roots and move. After 19 years in this house were are picking up and moving. Going from town out to the country. What a nice change it is gonna be. I will be a stone's throw from a huge reservoir, and will be able to hunt my woods and the adjoining land. All wooded at the place and very little grass to cut, just the drainfield area. <br /><br />Plenty of room for my boat cars and trailer,Wont know how to act without neighbors seeing everything we do :D <br /><br />Looks like a mid August settlement. Cant wait!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Got a new place

congrats FH,<br />moving to the country was best thing my family<br />ever did! :D <br />where do I pitch my tent?

gaugeguy

Captain

There isn't anything like walking out on the back deck in your skivvies with a cup of coffee in the morning!!<br /><br />There also isn't anything like hunting close to home. Something about a meal made from the things that came from your own property that just give you that "I can survive" feeling.<br /><br />Enjoy it FH, I know you will ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> There isn't anything like walking out on the back deck in your skivvies with a cup of coffee in the morning!
Skivvies? What's skivvies?<br /><br />Anywho, congrats FH and let me know where it is up there.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That is awesome, Flahthead! :D <br /><br />You can't beat country living.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Thanks all, JB your post about your home is a window to some of the things I have to look forward to.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

and of course, Flathead, you have a big heated barn, right?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Congrads Flahthead... :) Workin and savin to get there too... someday...

LadyFish

Admiral

I am really excited for you Flahthead. Congrats! :) Should I start planning the party? ;)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Way to go, Flahthead!!<br /><br />
13_1_208.gif

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Congrats, and get ready for the work. Its gonna be real nice living in the country. Do what you want when you want without somebody messing with you all the time.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

You're gonna love it. Congrats to you FH. <br />Bassy

aspeck

Staff member

Party at FH's new house end of August!<br /><br />Congrats FH!

one more cast

Captain

country living is great, just this morning we watched 2 young bucks in valvet feeding about 50 yards from the kitchen window.