Gore and Hillary

txswinner

Banned
Heard a talk show bring up a potential Demo ticket of Gore for Prez with Hillary 1st female VP. Any thougts and be nice.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Gore and Hillary

Pure pie in the sky. They must have been looking real hard for something to talk about. Hillary would never go for VP, her ego is bigger than Bills. Plus I think she detests Algore.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Thats definitely a non-starter, they're both too far to the left, not good for America in my opinion :(

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br />potential Demo ticket of Gore for Prez with Hillary 1st female VP
Yeah... and people in H*ll want Ice Water... :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What Treedancer said.<br /><br />I think our next President will be a certified moderate, no matter which party.<br /><br />My money's on John McCain/Kay Baily Hutcherson vs. Hillary Clinton/Barak Obama.<br /><br />McCain will win.<br /><br />I think U.S voters are sick of radical polarization and a paralyzed Congress.

treedancer

Commander

Sounds like a good ticket to me JB McCain is some one I have a little trust In I think Obama needs a little more seasoning. (How about Hillary and as her vice pres. Bill Clinton) :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Colin Powell... Anyone?... :confused:
Nope, he would be good, but he don't want the job. He done said that here a while back.

KRS

Banned

Vicente Fox?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Now that's funny right there.

crab bait

Captain

i'd vote for powell in-a-heart-beat..<br /><br />even tho he slung-a-slew-a-lies before the country.. he was just doin' what his boss told 'em to do/say.. ain't his fault..<br /><br /> he said on news,, that was the worst day in his life..

D

DJ

Powell-NO WAY. He's proven his distaste of following orders. Plus, he doesn't want the job.<br /><br />Crabby wrote:<br /><br />
i'd vote for powell in-a-heart-beat..<br /><br />even tho he slung-a-slew-a-lies before the country.. he was just doin' what his boss told 'em to do/say.. ain't his fault..
McCain/ANYBODY-God help us. The LOOSEST of cannons. Find a camera, that's where John is.<br /><br />I speak with authority on McCain, being an AZ resident. He is the most two faced politician, I've EVER followed. He's a true MEDIA DARLING. He'll say anything, to any audience. He's a joke.

eeboater

Commander

I would love to see Rice vs. Clinton..<br /><br />Rice would trounce her while the left is fumbling over an explanation for a minority, educated, woman from the inner-city is running on a republican ticket... :D

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Gore says he won't run for political office again and I believe him. Have you seen him lately on TV? He has a totally different demeanor, seems genuinely happy and relaxed now that he's doing something he likes in the private sector.

D

DJ

Yes, I believe Rice would trounce Clinton.<br /><br />Unless? There are still "stereotypes" out there????<br /><br />Let's look at this.<br /><br />Rice:<br /><br />-She's brilliant, with a solid grasp on world affairs. She (or, any other female) would NOT be accepted by so called world leaders.<br /><br />-Domestically-she's conservative. She's her own example. Hard to beat.<br /><br />Senator Clinton:<br /><br />-Clueless on world affairs. She tried, via Bill, to no avail.<br /><br />-A "free for all" on domestic affairs.<br /><br />-Expand government, at an exponential rate. If she get's hired, get a government job. You'll be miserable, but paid.<br /><br />-Industry, as we know it, will cease to exist.<br /><br />I'm picking my poison, on number 1.

txswinner

Banned

What is this a clown show, of course there is still stereotypes and if you think by any length of your imagination that the R's would nominate a black or woman for anything but token public relations you have lost your mind. Not saying that is bad or anything but it is a fact.<br /><br />Colin Powell, no way. Why not the real commander in the first Iraq war. Stormin' Norman, oops he may be a democrat.