Google Tool Bar

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Others must use this thing - it's great. You get a Google search bar at the top of your Explorer window.. It updated itself the other day too - it has a SPELL CHECK in it now! This is great! No more misspelled posts! :)

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Google Tool Bar

I use the google toolbar, I especially love the pop up blocker.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I noticed the spell checker the other day - works great! Now ieSpell is secondary (really may remove it). Used to use myway for search etc. but I think I like Google better.<br /><br />Hey pointed out the need to cap Google.

steamboatwilly

Petty Officer 1st Class

Brother Cris,you hit the nail on the head.I once had IE.Viruses,pop-ups and spam.It kept me busy cleaning it up.Ive got Linux also instead of MS,now I get only what I put on it.

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

Ive tried Mozilla, even with the understanding of all the trouble with IE, but I couldnt get used to using it..... Maybe someday I will try again.

Homerr

Commander

Any Spy ware with that fancy Goggle Bar?<br /><br />I don't install anything like that. It's typically laden with spy ware.<br /><br /><br />H.

ndemge

Commander

Homerr.... the Google toolbar is a good one. Google is luckily a big enough company that is smart enough to know it's other products, like just the search engine brings in more money than some spyware and spam EVER will from a bad toolbar.<br /><br />Google toobar is great. I still use IE for some stuff, sometimes hard to get mozilla to be happy with some plugins.. but if I have to do research on the net, 100% use mozilla, never know what nasty link you might click on that IE will just puke on.

ZmOz

Captain

Internet explorer has nothing to do with viruses, popups, or spam. :rolleyes: I spend hours a day using IE, haven't had a virus since windows 95 was cool. I get maybe 3 spam emails a week at the email address I've had for 4 years. I haven't seen a popup for months due to the BUILT IN IE POPUP BLOCKER. People get spam, viruses, and popups by clicking on, downloading, or giving information to places they don't know.<br /><br />Mozilla sucks goat balls.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

My browser comes with a google seach built in,. It also has a firewall and a pop up blocker, and an antivirus.<br /><br />I click on everything without concern.<br /><br />Panther os/Safari browser

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

Since I've started using Mozilla I cant go back to IE. I have the google search bar too, love it.