Good to see some rain!

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Tonight, and tomorrow, will be the first meaningful rain since Aug 8. September only had 0.1". The ragweed has been fierce.<br /><br />One to three inches expected. Free car wash.<br /><br /><br />Jinx

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Good to see some rain!

"Free car wash" :D <br /><br />Same here this week.. Don't get me wrong, I was glad when Mrs.Link & MIL requested the grass not be mowed in the back yard this summer (so the kits could play) but I was getting tired of some of it being 6ft tall.. Hard to walk through<br />Thank You Mr Hard Rain<br />Grass is flat now :) :)

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now maybe the lawn I put in July 4th will turn green again! Sure hope so.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

A bit of cool weather and rain is most welcome in my area :)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

40mm to 60mm each day for the past week here!<br />Wish i could send you guys some of it.<br />I can't even get outdoors to do any work on the section, and that is annoying me more than anything at the moment. Talk about cabin fever!!<br />Ross

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Stop depressing me.............<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Sorry if my last message seemed blunt. Wasn't meant to. Things here have become critical, so i envy some of you.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> Sorry if my last message seemed blunt. Wasn't meant to. Things here have become critical, so i envy some of you.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip
oh! how so? huh! the new shrink must not working out :p :D