Good things about living where it is cold

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Only have to mow the lawn and worry about my Force engine, for 5 months of the year. :) <br /><br />I worry about my furnace the other 7 months. :(

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Good things about living where it is cold

Yeah. And we don't have to worry about aircon systems, either.<br /><br />'No sweat' is true here for extended periods ;)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Ya, the snow is receding FAST here and the lawn looks like crap. It was nice and sunny yesterday and It was real tempting to start cleaning. It took a lot of willpowere but I resisted the urge to start and just enjoyed the day. I did board the boat with a cup of coffee though, man the seat just feels ready for a ride.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

you truly enjoy a warm sunny day.<br />we have air that actually smells good.<br />snow melts very slowly and feeds the watershed.<br />nothing more beautiful than a fresh blanket of<br />snow in the woods... and SO quiet. :) <br />and.... skiing, ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowball<br />fights, snowmen, kids and sleds...<br />I must be nuts, cuz I love it :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Give and take I guess. Sounds nice where you guys live. Had to use the AC in the truck yesterday and today for the first time this year. But remember where I live we don't tan, we rust! Last summer was sooo nice with all the sun and no rain at all, all day long! :D :D :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Sorry guys,<br /><br />I love the winter up until about Jan 15th in which case spring can begin. Unfortunately that is about two months too early for mother nature. I will say this, if winter wasn't as long as it is, I would probably be in debters prison based on boat related expenses. :p <br /><br />Good news! All the snow is gone and the ground is sprouting mud, the first step to grass. I get the boat out over easter, two weeks of updates and maintainance, and in we go!!!!!<br /><br />Somebody smack me I survived another winter. :D :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

So sad.<br />I havn't seen snow first hand since winter of '77 and do not miss it one bit. I do enjoy making a good living repairing air conditioning systems all year long here in SUNNY Florida. Oh, almost forgot, I was out 12 miles in the Gulf of Mexico last week and caught 2 nice spanish mackerel. Good eatin'!!!!