Good or Bad iboaters?

LadyFish

Admiral
One day God was looking down on iboats and saw<br />all of the rascally behavior that was going on.<br /><br />He decided to send an angel down to iboats to<br />check it out.<br /><br />So he called one of His angels (Mod 1) and sent <br />him to DC for a time. When he returned, he told <br />God,<br /><br />"Yes, it is bad on dockside chat; 95% are <br />misbehaving and only 5% are not."<br /><br />God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had<br />better send down a second angel to get another<br />opinion." So God called another angel (Mod 4) and <br />sent him to Dockside Chat for a time too.<br /><br />When the angel returned he went to God and said,<br />"Yes, it's true. DC is in decline; 95% are<br />misbehaving, but 5% are being good."<br /><br />God was not pleased. So He decided to E-mail the<br />5% that were good, because He wanted to encourage<br />them, give them a little something to help them <br />keep going.<br /><br />Do you know what the E-mail said?<br /><br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />*<br />Just wondering, I didn't get one either......... ;) :p :D

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Good or Bad iboaters?

I did...but iffen I tell ya what it said, I gots ta kill ya, and that would n't be good...might make ol LF sad, or, maybe not...LF???

ob

Admiral

Well if LF didn't get an e-mail then ........... :D

KaGee

Admiral

That's cause you're Ms. Behavin!<br /><br /> :D

eeboater

Commander

It means, break out the sun-tan lotion!!!<br /><br />Sean

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You just made that whole thang up din't you LF...din't you... :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

HAHAhahahaha! :D :D <br /><br />Goodun, LF.

D

DJ

At least we only fight amongst ourselves. :D

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hey....<br />Who else would we fight with???

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Wait a minute....Did somebody mention OIL???<br />Let's all go there!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> I thought it was junk mail so I deleted it...Sorry :D
Okay! Okay! I'll send it again but you'd better read it this time! :mad:

sloopy

Commander

lol, and by the way I am back for a little bit...

NYMINUTE

Captain

What is "being haved" anyway? Sounds like a word developed by women to further confuse the males. Great alternate to the infamous headache. Case in point..<br />My 10 year old granddaughter saw me watching Bevis and Butthead a while back. She told me to behave and act my age. I had to leave the room because I was rolling in laughter. Oh so serious! :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I got the e-mail, I got the e-mail...yeah right ;) <br /><br />Cellar-dwellar here :cool: