Good news?

one more cast

Captain
well we are finally going to tie the noose um I mean knot on aug 28 after a 4 1/2 year engagement. Oh wait, did I post this in the right catagory :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Good news?

Congrats to OMC and his bride to be. Good luck ...hope yall grow old on one pillow.<br /><br />I'm a little concerned that you might be jumping right into this however. ;) :p :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats are in order. Good for you and good luck. May you two grow old together. My wife and I waited 5 years. It makes a difference. I think your relationship stabilizes and becomes very solid.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations! If you are half as happy as I've been with LF you'll never regret "making it legal".

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats!<br />Marriage is wonderful!<br />Bassy

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Big CONGRATS OMC!! She gotta boat?? Just wonderin' what the attraction was..... :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Soounds like good news to me, OMC. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Hang 'em. Hang 'em high!<br /><br />Oops, wrong thread, we're not talking cowboys. 'Er, um, sorry!<br /><br /><br />Seriously, I was a confirmed bachelor for 38 years. Right one got my eye and the last 4 1/2 years have been the happiest of my life! Marriage to the right spouse is a wonderful thing! Congrats are definately in order!

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Congratulations! If you are half as happy as I've been with LF you'll never regret "making it legal".
Hmmm I always thought marriage was legal??? :) <br /><br />Congrads to both of you. And yup BTDT Met Mrs.Link in 82 and married in 88.. whats a few years between friends? :D

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Hey OMC, Thats not the same gal I saw you with last week. Only kidding, Best wishes and good luck.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> Well we did it and man was it ever hot out that day. Heres what we look like all dressed up. Click Here
Hey OMC, is that your fishin outfit? :D <br />Congrats and many happy years.

Link

Rear Admiral

I clicked and didn't see no BOAT! :confused: <br />Just some pretty Gal hanging on this dudes arm! <br /><br />Congratulations to both

aspeck

Staff member

That's an awfully pretty gal for such a redneck! Shucks, she even has teeth! Man OMC, how did you do it? :p ;) :D <br /><br />Just kidding there buddy! Mega-congrats on your happy day - you can see that in her face, at least.

ebbtide176

Commander

good job OMC! lol at the shoes, altho mine were wornout work shoes, as i didn't have any new shoes at the time. nice lookin lady ya got there, wish you many happy days