Good news from Anaheim,CA

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
I was so fortunate to be able to watch our men and women olympic hopefules(sp?) compete in the Gymnastic Olympic trials in Anaheim at the Arrowhead Pond this last week. Yep, I was there! Cool!! It was so awesome to see these young men and women who have worked so hard the last 4 years do their best to make it on the olympic team. My heart was so full all 4 days(Thurs.-Sun.)thinking of the dedication of these young people and how much they want to please the american people. I am just so proud to be an American and I wish all these wonderful and talented athletes the best of luck in Athens in August. Bring home the Gold! I also wish the best to the ones who don't make it on the team that they will know that we appreciate all the hard work they put into getting to this point. Go USA!! :D <br /> http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/ <br />Bassy

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Good news from Anaheim,CA

I caught the women, Bassy, and I am very impressed.<br /><br />I haven't seen such skill and artistry before, and I have watched a lot of Olympics.<br /><br />I expect the Athens Olympics to raise the bar in world gymnastics.