Good News for the 25th Infantry Division

Link

Rear Admiral
Had coffee with a friend this evening. He is a pilot in the AirForce. A little over a year ago he flew (and others) the 25th ID into Iraq.<br />What amazed him about them is that they were all Born again Christains. Their attitude was that they had a mission to perform and if they did not make it out alive it was ok because they were at peace with their G*d<br />Well tonight on his home leg after dropping the same unit off in Germany...he reported with joy that..<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />They did not loose a single person! Not one! :) <br /><br />Just thought I'd share that with you.<br /><br />Decided to do an EDIT: To those who might want to highjack this for some veil reason. <br />This is not a religious or political post. My friend told me about the units attitude when he dropped them off over a year ago. And like me was amazed that none were killed.<br /><br />Can we not just accept good news?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Good News for the 25th Infantry Division

That is good news, Link. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Great news indeed!! A warm "Welcome Home" to them and also to the 94th Military Police BN, who will be arriving home tomorrow after a 16 month deployment in Iraq :)

Link

Rear Admiral

JB<br />gaugeguy<br />Thanks.......<br />Did not want this post to get derailed like yours did JB, that was a very neat/cool post. You did the right thing by sending it to DC JB.. but should NOT have been sent there...Sorry it happened..<br />Link

gaugeguy

Captain

n/p Link, race, color, religion or creed does not matter when our boys come home...it is something to celebrate ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for sharing. That is great news!<br />Bassy