Good News And Better News!!!!!!!!!

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Good News:<br />At approximately 12 noon on Tuesday Sept 28th our son arrived in Virginia after completing a 9 month tour in Iraq.The happiness level here has risen substantially.<br /> <br />Better News:<br />We will be picking him up at the airport Wednesday night for his 3 weeks leave time.<br /><br /><br />Our thoughts and prayers are always with those who continue to serve and/or have suffered losses during this trying and tragic time in our history.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Good News And Better News!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear he has made it home safe Bart. I pray every night for the safety of our soldiers and the peace loving people stuck in that place.

bubbakat

Captain

Bart that is great. Thanks for sharing this special time. If you think you are happy, I know he is. Been there and done that. Got the battle scars to show for it.

gaugeguy

Captain

That is great news Bart, enjoy the time together!<br /><br />Does he have to go back after the three weeks or is he gonna be stateside for awhile?

ob

Admiral

That is as good of news as it gets Bart.Enjoy your reunion with your son.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

GG---They will not be going back as far as I know but they did ship all of their equipment and weapons back with them.They have to clean,inventory and replace to storage all of that and then go for leave.<br /><br />Thank You All For Caring!!!!!!!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bart,<br /><br />Thank you and thank you to your son. Have a great reunion!

Stratosfied

Ensign

Bart, will you tell him thank you from a grateful family of three in Lower Alabama. I sleep at night because, somewhere there is a US Solider.

aspeck

Staff member

Bart, a big thanks to you for raising such a fine son! And a really big thanks to Jr for his service to us! Much appreciated!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

It is indeed a precious time when a son or daughter comes home from war.....alive and well. Enjoy the reunion Bart! Our respects to your son for all he has done.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thank the young man for all of us. They are the real unsung heros.