Good News About Ladyfish

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
She went fishing yesterday and didn't get a splitshot pinched on her tongue! :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Good News About Ladyfish

NEWS FLASH:<br /><br />Good News...........A whole day of fishing yesterday and Cap'n Rod aka Mr.LF didn't run aground once.<br /><br />AND he caught both his and LadyFish's limit of trash fish.<br /><br />Even more good news.......LadyFish survives impact after sudden stop in boat this past Saturday. She is only suffering bruises the size of Manhatten, and a slight concussion after returning home from the accident only to step into garage and have two boats seats fall on her head which knocked her to the floor.<br /><br />The best news of all......LadyFish is not an axe murderer. :p

ob

Admiral

Ladyfish,You need to hit up the old man for some hazardous duty pay.Be careful out there. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

I won't start worrying until he takes out another life insurance policy on me.<br /><br />I'd hate to be worth more dead to him than alive. :) ;) :p

gaugeguy

Captain

So what you are saying is that it is about time to write that letter to Tide? ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

DJ, no one was past their limit. We had just left our buddy the police officer's house, and had our buddy who works vice and his wife on board. :) <br /><br />Friends don't let friends drive drunk, especially when they are cops.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

DANG I love good news from a happy family......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> DJ, no one was past their limit. We had just left our buddy the police officer's house, and had our buddy who works vice and his wife on board.
Well then, nothing else needs said. :D