Good Dog

ndemge

Commander
Re: Good Dog

Good puppy :) <br /><br />A good watchdog will always get a beer steel'n preppy sob off your back :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Lorg, forgive me for laughing at the man with the dog hanging from his package :D :D <br /><br />I had a rotty in the early 90's that I was training to get me a beer from the fridge. She was great, would mouth the can gently without puncturing it and would happily bring it to me with her stump just a waggin!! Well, one day the wife had a blueberry pie in the fridge and Kashka could not resist it. After a couple minutes, I went to see where my beer was and Kash's face was deep into the pie. So I had to untrain her not to get into the fridge, didn't work, had to lock the door. What a great dog she was :(

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I caught my best old dog stealing a neighbor's icechest off their porch one fine morning. I got on her pretty hard because it was an empty one.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />She was Didi, and she was the nuts!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Good dog! Ha ha ha!!!<br />Our dog brings all sorts of things home and I don't know where they're coming from. We've asked the neighbors, but its not them. The last thing was a plastic bag of styrofoam cups. Too funny.