Good buds - Suprise!!

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Well my two main fishing partners (good old friend and his father in law, both good friends actually) called me yesterday and said they had a suprise for me. So I go over to the father in law's house where they are and they gave me the lettering for my boat. She's 16 years old and nobody ever bothered to name her. Poor thing. Anyway, installed the lettering myself yesterday, came out damn good if I do say so myself! <br /><br />Here's to good fishing and good buddies!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE UGLY OUTDRIVE! It don't leak and it don't make any funny noises so I could care less what it looks like, in the water it's invisible anyway! :D <br /><br />
boatname.jpg

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Good buds - Suprise!!

A good friend is pricless.<br />Like the name.<br />Don't worry about the boat being dirty. The fish don't care anyway.

Link

Rear Admiral

Thats neat! Now that shes got a Name and "lookin Pretty" them beige vents gotta go Steve!<br /> <br />Black, white or blue would look great.<br />Every guy has a rag. "T-Shirt he is wearing at the time" Acetone and water. A trip to your local leather or shoe repair shop for a can on NU-Life color spray to match. :) :) <br /><br />Good name for a boat!

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Link, that's the good vent. :) The one on the other side is basically just a plastic frame that the blower duct hose kinda hangs in. No grille on it, just wide open. I'm guessing that's the side the previous owner typically docked with. :D Been wanting to do something with them for a long time but it's more fun fishing than it is working on the boat. Besides, that's what they make winters for! <br /><br />Thanks guys!

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

nice name, good fishing partners are had to find.how well a boat is maintained tell's me a lot about the guy the own's it

Link

Rear Admiral

Ouch on the vent! 1-253-922-0303 Part # 34216 ask for Fred. "Stiff Nibbles" deserves it! :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Nice lookin vessel Steve.<br />Even nicer Friends.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Dang Steve....I'm all tore up......I thought you wuz talkin' "Bud"weiser Surprise. :D :D