gonfishn.. I'm crossing to Bahamas this weekend..wanna go?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Forecast:<br />COASTAL WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL OUT 20 NM-<br />WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL EXTENDING FROM<br />20 NM TO 60 NM-<br />311 PM EDT FRI APR 15 2005<br /><br /><br />SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT<br /><br />TONIGHT<br />NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 8 TO 10 FEET NEAR SHORE<br />AND UP TO 16 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELLS.<br />INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.<br /><br />SATURDAY<br />NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 9 TO 11 FEET NEAR<br />SHORE AND UP TO 17 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. LARGE NORTHEAST<br />SWELLS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE<br />MORNING.<br /><br />SATURDAY NIGHT<br />NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 9 TO 11 FEET<br />NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 17 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. LARGE NORTHEAST<br />SWELLS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AFTER<br />MIDNIGHT.<br /><br />SUNDAY<br />NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 10 TO 12 FEET NEAR SHORE<br />AND UP TO 17 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. LARGE NORTHEAST SWELLS.<br />INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.<br /><br />SUNDAY NIGHT<br />NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS DECREASING TO 15 TO<br />20 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 9 TO 11 FEET. IN THE<br />GULF STREAM...SEAS 13 TO 15 FEET SUBSIDING TO 11 TO 13 FEET AFTER<br />MIDNIGHT. LARGE NORTHEAST SWELLS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH IN<br />EXPOSED AREAS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.<br /><br />Every single weekend...... About tuesday or wednesday it'll be flat as glass, and I'll be working.... :( <br /><br />I know who's responsible for it too..... That dang gonfishn went and put that musky/fin/warrior hex on me... :p <br /><br />Help me break the hex... :cool:

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: gonfishn.. I'm crossing to Bahamas this weekend..wanna go?

Wow, that sounds like the starting of a normal salmon season here on the "Left Coast."<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I'd go in a heart beat...Even with 17' waves; Well maybe not with the "Hex" :( I hear that is one bad curse!!! :p <br /><br />I'm envious... :)

gonfishn

Commander

Have ya ever fished while surfing Snapper..Sounds like the perfect time to learn now..Now when is your next days off...I want to get it right this time my friend :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

watermark.php
<br /><br />I went out to peer into the GPS (kinda like a crystal ball), and I saw this!... :eek:

gonfishn

Commander

Yur killn me Snapper..You really do need to go fishn..Wish you hadn't shown this pic cause Barlow is coming to the homestead and I was going to make his boat look like that.. I will try and make the seas be calm for you..<br /><br />Eurolarva made the mistake of storing his boat at my place last year..<br /><br />
OUTBOAT.jpg

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Snapper I think you have obtained your holy grail of design....It will toufgh to do your design justice but The least we can do is help you realize your dream...Now if we can just find them Brushes....And where is that boat parked?