Gone too far?

eeboater

Commander
Does anyone in here listen to Sean Hannity's radio show? If so, did you hear the caller on Monday who called about being harrased by his teachers?<br /><br />For those of you who didn't: A 14 year old boy started his own Young Republicans club in school. Apparently he is in upstate New York somewhere (can't remember the city.) Well, apparently ever since he has started the club, he has been receiving flack from some of his lefty teachers. Apparently one of the boy's (Andy?) life ambitions is to become president of the USA someday. His social studies teacher (I believe) actaully did a poll in their class with the question being:<br /><br />If Andy were to become president, who in here would try to kill him?<br /><br />Is that insanity or what?! Anyone else catch that call?<br /><br />Sean

Laddies

Banned
Re: Gone too far?

Yes and the remark came from the left and they are the ones who want to disarm us--Bob

spratt

Lieutenant

A student would be immediately arrested and taken to jail if they asked about who wold kill a teacher or another student...now I think it only fair and just to have this teached fired...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Slowly but surely we are becoming a nation full of over sensitive, unresponsible, whinney big babies. It is ugly, yet our freedom we so desparatly want is what provides these people with the ability to do this. :confused:

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> A student would be immediately arrested and taken to jail if they asked about who wold kill a teacher or another student...now I think it only fair and just to have this teached fired...
What he said..

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Slowly but surely we are becoming a nation full of over sensitive, unresponsible, whinney big babies. It is ugly, yet our freedom we so desparatly want is what provides these people with the ability to do this. :confused:
Yes, it is someone's right to say that. Not sure they have a right to say it in a school, when their salary is paid by the taxpayers. :mad: :confused: <br /><br />I also support the boy's right to tell the teacher to go @!%# themself! :D

KRS

Banned

That makes me sick.<br /><br />I have a close friend who teaches 5th grade.<br /><br />She caught a boy "in the act" of well... you know... while he was in detention, in the classroom.<br /><br />She reprimanded him and demanded that he be sent to the principal. The teacher was reprimanded for making him feel bad and pushing her religious beliefs off on him.<br /><br />How's that one for ya.

Twidget

Commander

My wife is a teacher, from what she tells me, there is no way I could do that. Everything is so driven by the left that anyone with a different opionion is run off.