God Bless Our Troops

gonfishn

Commander
Re: God Bless Our Troops

So well Pictured..I have to ask here whats all this stuff I have been seeing here like "what are we doing there" or "we should get out"..If you don't know by now you never will..<br /><br />Those troops are proud to be there..They are there because they belive in what they are doing....Let it be there and not here if it has to be..<br /><br />30 years ago the whiners I see here, had they still had the draft would be going into Canada until someone pardons them..<br /><br />If its to hot with reality then go sit under some shade and relax..Heaven forbid if we ever had to fight them overhere..Be thankful you have folks who are willing to lay down there lives for everyone in the USA including those of you that do not agree<br /><br />I am really curious that if the draft came into being again I wonder how many here would do there duty or follow that trail they did 35 plus years ago and cross the border..I wonder..<br /><br />I wonder how many here will greet our troops with open arms or will you spit on them and call them baby killers as they did us so many years ago.<br /><br />A little harsh yes but then again i have the right to say it because I and many other vets here have walked in there shoes...Many of you have not a clue what it is like..Heck many of you may not have been even born then who knows..

Stratosfied

Ensign

As I have said here before, Tonight, I am thankful that somewhere, there is an American Soldier. God Bless them all.

NYMINUTE

Captain

If it were not for those soldiers, we would not be free to use this Forum. Thanks so much MEN. :)