GO STEELERS!!

aspeck

Staff member
Re: GO STEELERS!!

Trying to get the scores on the slow internet connection - you may have to keep posting Brian! Go Steelers! Go Big Ben!

aspeck

Staff member

What happened? Did the Jets turn it over on downs? I lost my play-by-play at 3rd and 5, picked it up with Pitt having the ball at their own 33.

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

Steelers need to get their heads out of their rears.... Go Steelers!!!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

HERE WE GO!! STEELERS ARE GOIN' TO THA' SUPER BOWL!! HERE WE GO!!

aspeck

Staff member

YEAH! Thanks for the word guys! Couldn't keep the internet connection going last night, and was too tired to try! Scurried out to the office at 6 this morning like a kid at christmas time!<br /><br />GO STEELERS! BEN and BETTIS, what a pair!<br /><br />OBJ, don't be quite so fast to declare that. There is still one more game before we get there, and each win has been tougher to come by. Hope you are correct, though!

aspeck

Staff member

11:30 pm! URGGHH! But when I get up a little before 6, game will be over. If I have a decent connection I will probably be up for the first half, anyway. Will see what happens. Can't get audio play-by-play, only the yahoo reloading play-by-play. Between that and iBoats, that will have to do me.

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks Brian. Sure do appreciate that! <br /><br />Man, the only other person that ever calls me a Pennsyltuckian is my Uncle from Arizona.