go birds

mattttt25

Commander
a foot of snow and more on the way. -10 wind chill tomorrow. but i'll be at the stadium at 8:00am to fire it up for the eagles game. 7 hours of freezing my n*ts off with the rest of the die hards, and THEN the game starts. this is football.<br /><br />go birds!<br /><br />ps. i'll have a snowball with vicks name on it...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: go birds

ps. i'll have a snowball with vicks name on it...
hard pack it and aim for the knee caps Matt<br /><br />Have fun!!

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Don't forget to pack it with your bare hands...a few seconds of cold for the perfectly formed, heat forged icbm of the winterwonderland.

crab bait

Captain

ofcoarse you,, bein' NAVY,, are goin' shirtless an green skin paint.. RIGHT..??

aspeck

Staff member

3rd quarter, and Iggles up 17-10! Closer game than I thought it would be, but the Iggles have almost twice the yards. Could be an all PA Super Bowl!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

E - A - G - L - E - S!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES! <br />YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattttt25

Commander

took yesterday off to just enjoy the high. we had a blast. parking lots were packed at 0800. cold and wind burnt, but we had fun. seats were great, and stadium was louder than i ever heard it. and of course, great game. birds looked sharp for the conditions. defense was awesome, and mcnabb lead the offense like a captain should. we lost c. lewis for the bowl, but we may bet t.o. back.<br /><br />road trip starts early friday morning. we'll be in jax for dinner. watch out florida, philly fans are coming.