GO BIRDS!

mattttt25

Commander
well fellas, just wanted to say i'm a bit excited about my big weekend ahead. me and three other of my boys are leaving work early today and headed north for pittsburgh. spending 3 nights at the hilton in downtown, tailgating hard on sunday, and going to the eagles-steelers game. we got a great parking pass right next to the stadium and unbelievable seats at the 50 yard line, only 4 rows up. 2 of us are eagles fans, the other 2 for the steelers. it's going to be a blast.<br /><br />2 best teams of the year thus far, from the same state, playing each other. truly the pennsylvania state championship.<br /><br />FLY, EAGLES FLY.... ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!<br />E, A, G, L, E, S, EAGLES!<br /><br />GO BIRDS!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: GO BIRDS!

Matt - sounds like a good time ahead ..<br /><br />one thing tho .. <br /><br />I need the Steelers WR Plaxico Burress #80 to perform in outstanding fashion for my fantasy team.. <br /><br />with the Patriots WR Dieon Branch being injured and Indianapolis WR Reggie Wayne whinning to Payton Manning to get the ball more my WR Brandon Stokley got the shaft last week with only 2 touches for 35yds and no TD's..<br /><br />ah heck with it .. throw a tomato at #80 when you get the chance.<br /><br />he screwed me more than once this year .. why stop now.<br /><br />Have a GREAT TIME!! <br /><br />and what are ya going to wear ?? we'll look for ya on TV!

crab bait

Captain

workin' for an outside contractor from local 5 pittsburg.. they're a great buncha guys.. <br /><br />needless to say,, i'm there football punchin'bag this week..<br /><br />i bet 'um all a dollar the eagles to win.. ijust hope those western pa fellas pay-up..

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

Matt, if only TO would keep his mouth shut,<br />I could root for the birds. big fan of our SU<br />boy McNab, but MY finding it hard to get on<br />the bandwagon lately.<br />anyways, sounds like a blast! have fun.

aspeck

Staff member

HEY, wait a minute! Go Stillers! You Iggles fans are gonna be sorry when the Rookie and his posse put a world of hurtin on you!<br /><br />Matttt, I feel sorry for you - having to drive all that way and spend all that money to see your team loose. I will take the tickets off your hands to save you the misery of it all! After all, what are friends for?!?!<br /><br />Have a great time and remember - Steelers 34 - Eagles 10. TO will be shut down by the swarming Steeler defense.

mattttt25

Commander

aspeck- nice try my friend. i'll let you know how it was.<br /><br />MY- lots of people hate TO, but he's much better than so many of these athletes. he's a big mouth and annoying, but he's a good guy off the field. unlike so many others, he has had zero problems off the field- no drugs, crime, etc. he's the type of guy more players need to be- loud mouth on the field, but his play backs it up.

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Titan fan here. Not alot to cheer about but still am pulling for the AFC and anyone who plays Dallas. Go Steelers!!

aspeck

Staff member

Matttt, you did get my message that all parking lots open 4 hours before kick-off. Not sure how long they are open after the game, but I know that no will be in sight to bother you 1 1/2 hours after the game.

mattttt25

Commander

got it aspeck, thanks. we'll be there bright and early, and will stay in the lots as long as they let us after the game- either drinking our sorrows or celebrating.

aspeck

Staff member

No offense, but I hope you are drowning your sorrows! Feel more passionate about Sunday than I did about Nov 2! After so many years, the Steelers are b-a-a-a-c-c-c-k-k-k! Look out for the black and gold, the terrible towels are coming out of moth balls!

aspeck

Staff member

27-3! Go Steelers! And we could have scored that last TD to make it to the 34 figure, but we were nice! Defense shut down TO - didn't I say that before the game? Man, I was close!<br /><br />In fact, defense shut out the whole Eagles team! 23 yards rushing and 113 total yards offense for the Eagles?!?! The Steelers just plain took them out behind the woodshed and gave them a good thumping!<br /><br />Mattttt, sorry for the gloating, but it feels so good to FINALLY get the Steelers back to the form of the glory years. (Not that I had any thing to do with it.)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea aspeck .. duked again!!<br /><br />whats up with that tho - Burress w/o any TD's ? :( <br /><br /><br />Matt - I hope you launched a nice ripe tomato at plax .. he deserved at least one in the mush!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

the eagles just called and asked Matt and Crab to<br />start rooting for another team cuz they are bad<br />luck... :p