Glacier Bays

Ryoken

Petty Officer 2nd Class
after the recent post concerning boat shows, it got me thinking about the boat dealer in our marina. they mainly sell Glacier Bays and a few other lesser name Cat boats along with being a used boat broker. <br /><br />they have a small service department for their rigging/ mechanicals, but they generally sub all their glass/ gel work out to me (usually, minor factory chips/blowouts).<br /><br />i was wondering if anyone here owned one or had any thoughts on the brand or that style of boat? from my understanding, they are somewhat pricey, comparible to Pursuits from what i'm told, but they seem like pretty quality boats. <br /><br />maybe some of you westcoast fellas see them somewhat often due to them being made in Washington. they seem to be selling quite a few and gaining alot of popularity. i've heard their performance is quite outstanding..

93bronco

Ensign
Re: Glacier Bays

i spent 2 days at the boat show - lokking at pursuits, gradys, scouts & glacier bays.<br />i really liked the 2240sx Renegade.<br />the only down side being the 6k for the trailer.<br />a hardtop would be nice, but i was told you could get the radar arch simular to the 26ft's.