Girlfriends first time using a power drill installing curtains! :)

ezbtr

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,152
What a woman, insisted on installing all before guests came over July 4th!! A few booboos when drill slipped but a really good job!!

P.S. I'd do it but can't climb ladders etc. as leg still healin up after work accident :D
 

Attachments

  • photo203017.jpg
    photo203017.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo203019.jpg
    photo203019.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo203020.jpg
    photo203020.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
16,308
I love watching my girl learn and at the end she feels sooooo good about it that I usually get rewarded in some way or another...
 

ezbtr

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,152
I love watching my girl learn and at the end she feels sooooo good about it that I usually get rewarded in some way or another...
yup, and even when the drill kept on slipping, she never gave up even though the drill was "heavy" and she put a few accidental scars on the wall (hey I have spackle) , LOL :)
 
Last edited:

ezbtr

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,152
Get that lady a cordless drill! This isn't the 1980's, for Pete's sake! :D
I think mine is still at work and she wanted to get it done "NOW, baby before guests are here!!" ;) :laugh:
 

bruceb58

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
30,824
I am actually more amazed that someone actually still owns a corded drill.
 

bassman284

Commander
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
2,840
Seriously, if I was trying to run a drill at full stretch like that I bet I'd leave a few scars on the wall, too. Gotta admire her determination.
 

ezbtr

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,152
Seriously, if I was trying to run a drill at full stretch like that I bet I'd leave a few scars on the wall, too. Gotta admire her determination.
I do, is one of the many things that makes her a keeper :)
 

john cole

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
135
Never ever, ever give a women tools or things like vacuums or irons as gifts, nothing good ever comes of it.:cold:, regardless if they ask for them. just a bad idea, IMHO
 
Top