Girl Scout cookies!!!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
They're heeerrrrrre!<br /><br />My sister just swung by and dropped off a 'PALLET' of g.scout cookies :eek: :confused: ..there goes the gallon of milk I bought last night!<br /><br /><br />What was I thinking!? I musta been hungry when I ordered!<br /><br /><br />thin mints, peanut butter sandwich and a few of those white square things with the chocolate on the back..<br /><br /><br />any of you recieve delivery yet? <br />what's your favorite?

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Girl Scout cookies!!!

They need all the help and support they can get. I have done my part in getting "a lot of" cookies.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Yummy, I am in. GS Cookies Rock. Love them. Granddaughters can unload on me.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I've got a cabinet just for girl scout cookies. ;) <br /><br />Ordered 12 boxes of thin mints, 5 boxes of tagalongs, 3 boxes of the lemon ones(for g/f), and 6 boxes of the do-si-do's.<br /><br />Yep, I did my part....not to mention the 10 boxes I will buy once the scouts start setting up in front of stores because by then I will almost be out of tagalongs.... :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Now that is good news. Hopefully my thin mints will be there when I get home. With this low cholesterol diet I am on, I have a feeling the kids will eat most of them though. :rolleyes:

Baldguy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Being a troop cookie manager, I have had a house full of cookies for the last couple of weeks!!!!! The troop sold 1250 boxes or 104 cases of cookies.<br /><br />Sure was nice to get rid of them all and nice to see some generous folks when selling them outside the store the other day.

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Samoas are my favorite. :p :p

FSHKPR

Ensign

oh boy i better stop at the tyme machine. on the way to work tomorrow. 4 different people selling them for thier daughters and of course i had to buy from each one. jeeez 4 x4 thats 16 boxes. and that dont count the little girl that lives in the neighbor hood that came by. good thing they freeze well.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Just give me the Thin Mints Barlow and we'll leave the house in tact........... :) :D

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey barlow Where did you get the square ones? we don't have any of those. I too have a living room full of cases. How much did yours cost? ours is $4.00 a box.and Going like hot cakes. Just got back from a meeting and they just picked up 150 more cases for us.<br />Serenity

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Just give me the Thin Mints Barlow and we'll leave the house in tact........... :) :D
"You'll NEVER get out alive OBJ!!" ... :p :D <br /><br />Serenity.. I actually had to go look at the box.. its pink and they say Animal Treasures .. mentions short bread and fudge..<br /><br />thing is I'm not a real 'sweets' person but, I guess the G.S. did their research.<br /><br />According to the order they hooked me at 3 bux a box here... I wonder why the price difference? :confused:

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

YEP!!!!!!!<br /><br />Got my case of Caramel Delites a couple of days ago.YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Baldguy---Is there any truth to the rumor that these will be sold twice each year??<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

We have to do this again :eek: Say it is not so. I still have to get over this sale. No really it is time consuming but it is worth it so the girls can go to camp and we can buy supplies for the scouts.<br />Serenity