gimme a break sons at collage and car is broken into on day 3

tommays

Admiral
my sons in his 3rd year at SUNY buffalo this year he took the 99 venture to school <br /><br />god knows why he never unpacked his x-box sitting in the back seat<br /><br />dam thief did not break a window he drives a screwdriver through TWO doors to grab it<br /><br /><br />will have to see how well the fire and theft cover the dammage <br /><br />tommays

tommays

Admiral
Re: gimme a break sons at collage and car is broken into on day 3

gota take my hand off to Allstate it turns out we had a 200 dollar deductible and rental insurance<br /><br /><br />the police were there pretty quick and allstate has a drive in claim set up for monday all in less than 2 hours<br /><br /><br />tommays

KaGee

Admiral

That SUCKS! Know what you mean though... frustrations with kids. Mine was too lazy to remove his Saxaphone and Computer CD's from his car one night. Theives took care of them though.<br /><br />What really pisses me off is that the Sax was his graduation gift.<br /><br />The younger generation is fat and sassy and do not appreciate what they have as it comes to easy.<br /><br />Blame the theives... yes. I blamed him equally as it was pure laziness that led up to the theft.<br /><br />(Not reffering to your boy Tom... just blowing off the steam about mine that your post conjured up.... sorry. [/rant])

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Had it happen to me once. Lost a bunch of tools. Good news was I had them inscribed with my name. Filed a report and got them back the next day. They caught the people with a whole trunk full of goods, alot went unclamed. My daughter left a purse on the seat one time, mentioned it to her and she said " its ok, there is nothing in it" guess it will be ok to drive around with no window then. :rolleyes:

tommays

Admiral

keith <br /><br />were both pissed off at are kids for the same reason just put up a sign and say steal me :mad: <br /><br />tommays

ndemge

Commander

used to have an old '79 rusted to heck pickup.... would leave the keys in the ignition, and ya know what, never went anywhere :)

11 footer

Lieutenant

I leave my bronco unlocked with keys in it while in my driveway, same thing with my dads two cars that live outside, never had a prolbems.<br /><br /><br />Not to many people have the balls to come into a driveway and drive away with somones car, doing it to us would most likley result in an *** full of lead.<br /><br />I guess if I was in a city or somthing it might be a little different,

KaGee

Admiral

Never say never Ryan! <br /><br />Noel, that's because you live too far north! :p <br />(See the "redneck truck" thread)