Getting Paranoid........What????

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
I keep watching Jeanne circulate....north. I watch the Weather Channel and see the "projected path".....well away from our already hammered Ohio valley. I hear what they say....it's supposed to just blow to the east and spare us from another disaster. But why does it just keep coming???? I got a really bad feeling about this. Is it me???? Am I just "shell shocked" from two in a row???? Haven't I knocked off enough Longnecks to put me in a "I don't care" attitude. Our local weather man said we could see 1/4 to 1" of rain over night into tomorrow which translated means he ain't got clue one as to what's going to happen. Geez I hate this. I'm going to get somemore Longnecks. <br /><br />Signed.....<br /><br />Paranoid along the Muddy Banks.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Getting Paranoid........What????

Jim, are you sure it isn't the run off from the excess long necks causing the flooding? JK :D <br /><br />I've been watching the path also. I think it is going to come up the Ohio River Valley again. I hope not though. The forcasters (weather guessers) thinks its going up the east coast. Just have to wait a see or swim.....

ehenry

Commander

It'd be nice just to get some rain down here ! ! ! We haven't had any in a couple months now. Its drier than a snuff makers butt!!!

aspeck

Staff member

Here in central PA we are on the edge! It has been raining all last night and all today. Nothing real hard, but the creeks are swollen to their limit, and the Juniata River is nearing flood stage. If it gets there, because of the weakened levee, we are into an immediate involuntary evacuation. Stay low, water, don't want another all nighter. Have already started pumping out basements again!<br /><br />Jim, I guess we are just not far enough up north!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hope ya' made it through aspeck....Ohio and the Ohio River Valley got spared.....AMEN! I've had enough water in the past three weeks to last till next year.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

AMEN! Now maybe the fishing will get back to normal again! :D

aspeck

Staff member

OBJ, we got through it! Water up to flood stage, but not over it! Small streams over banks, but not by much. They said we would get an inch of rain, we got a little over 2. Yes, we were spared!