Get your fighting spirit on for this one

spratt

Lieutenant
:mad: :mad: Don't say I didn't warn you!!! :mad: :mad: <br />******************************<br /><br /> http://www1.kitsapsun.com/bsun/local/article/0,2403,BSUN_19088_3371884,00.html <br /><br /><br />Man pleads guilty to torturing children<br />December 3, 2004<br /><br />SEATTLE (AP) — An Auburn man accused by prosecutors of torturing his children has pleaded guilty to assault charges just days before he was scheduled to go on trial. <br /><br />Douglas Armando Castellanos, 28, pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of first-degree assault of a child and two counts of second-degree child assault. <br /><br /> <br /> <br /><br /> <br />At the time of his arrest two years ago, police described Castellanos' torture of his son, then 9, and daughter, then 8, as some of the worst they had ever seen. According to charging papers, he pulled out their toenails, beat them with sticks and cable wire and made them eat dog feces. <br /><br />Among other abuses, he forced his children to sleep naked in a garage on a bare mattress. They slept under barbells so they couldn't move, and Castellanos sometimes doused them with water. <br /><br />The King County prosecutor handling the case said Wednesday he was happy to obtain the plea deal — especially for the sake of the children. <br /><br />"We're all very pleased that the children in particular won't have to relive the horror of what they went through by having to testify at trial," said Deputy Prosecutor Rich Anderson. <br /><br />Castellanos faces 13 years to 18 years in prison when Judge Richard McDermott sentences him Jan. 21 at the Regional Justice Center in Kent. <br /><br />Before his arrest, Castellanos was divorced from the children's mother, and the mother had custody, prosecutors said. <br /><br />In November 2001, the mother left the children with him while she attended a funeral in Mexico. When she returned several months later, he apparently had moved, and she could not find them until October 2002, when she discovered the children were attending an elementary school in Auburn and took them back.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Get your fighting spirit on for this one

And this person made it to the jail house? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, I honestly do not see how even a officer sworn to uphold the law could have let that go...<br /><br />This about blinded me when I read it...

bubbakat

Captain

Believe me gentlemen this kind of stuff is hard to let go. I could tell you horror stories that moms and dads have done to little children that would turn your hair gray.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

maybe he'll get some jailhouse justice... :D <br /><br />and he's only going to get 13 to 18 years.....<br /><br /><br />what he did was almost worse than killing someone...these kids are going to have to live with those memories for the rest of their lives....<br /><br />I say an eye for an eye...torture that ba$tard like he did to his kids....give him a taste of his own medicine.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey KK, I hear jail folk don't take to kindly to child molesters, so I'm sure he will get "his".

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I want to hear about Mom. Went to Mexico to attend a funeral...after returning SEVERAL MONTHS LATER??? I wouldn't give them over to her!!!!!

Fly Rod

Commander

:) We live in a very sick society today!!!<br />Just yesterday in our small city a girlfriend, boyfriend situation were arrested for ****ing her 8 year old daughter and the boyfriend has been having sex with the 8 year old also!!! Just two months ago in another town a couple were caught doing the same thing!!! The mother was ****ing her 10 year old daughter to support her drug addiction!!!!<br /><br />Bring back the "Vigilante"!!!! Justice then may be served!!! ;) :cool:

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

KK is correct - jailhouse justice will see to him as it has to so many other derseving butt heads. I'll be surprised if he makes 18 months in prison.

Homerr

Commander

HERE HERE! Fly Rod... Vigilante justice needs to rise again!<br /><br />That piece of turd won't see light again.<br />From what I understand, the people in prisons don't take kindly to child abusers.<br /><br />I think Bubba nd Tyrone have a special place set up for him when he gets there!<br /><br />H.

bubbakat

Captain

The shame of it all fellas is that when convicted he will be incarcerated in the protection program in the prison.<br /> Every once in a while one gets his just reward in prison but not near as many do.<br />We had a sixteen year old here that was being , lets say mistreated by her hispanic step father and one friday night she put an end to it.<br />She was cooking pork chops and he came in drunk and started his usual stuff and she sunk a 16 inch old hickory butcher knife up to the handle about an inch away from his heart.<br />Needless to say he won't be doing that anymore.<br />BTW she never saw the inside of a jail either.<br />Flyrod you are right on here I see this sh****t<br />more then i care to think about and why the mothers or the fathers for that matter can do such crap is beyond my comprehension.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

You have the federales to thank for the "Safe Prisons Act". Here in Texas we face severe heat if we are told of ANY abuse and don't report it. I still feel like this ole boy will get his punsihment though. Here on earth and then he'll get it again at his new home. Burn baby burn.

NYMINUTE

Captain

To think I was pis**d at my Daughter in Law for not putting jackets in the girls bags for the weekend.She is a saint compared to some of these scuzz balls