Get together Update

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Just wanted to post about the 2nd. annual iboats get together that I have planned for Watts Bar Lake in Tennessee this year in September.<br /><br />Just a friendly invite to any and all iboats members that want to join us.<br /><br />There are some that have already made their reservations and now is the time to do it if you plan on coming.<br /><br />Gona be a beef cooking and some fishtales I'm sure, and hopefully the stink bait will stay away this time, although it did help keep the squitters away. :D <br /><br />Here is the link to the page that I had originally posted with the info you need.<br /><br />It will be at Arrowhead Resort.<br /> 2nd annual yehaww <br /><br />P.S. I am still looking for sponsers for some door prizes and/or shirts if anyone wants to donate. ;) <br /><br />Hope to see you there.<br />Just post your intentions so I will know how many cows to kill. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Get together Update

Gotta say at the present time i'm a maybe... Sorry Lester, but thats the best i can say right now... Family thing recently came about that could turn out not so good, so i'm not making any plans at the present time....

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

I am a for sure. I have reservations at Arrowhead and have plane tickets to Nashville. Cant wait to do some of that night crappie fishing with Bubbacat. Count me in.

gonfishn

Commander

Sorry to hear Snapper..Looks like you will miss that pic of me in that musky attire..I am a go here got the party suite already reserved..<br />New batch of stinkbait is brewing and just waiting to see if Bubba is bringing his gps..<br />Still bringing my musky arsenal cause ya never know..<br />Entertainment provided by me or who ever is in my boat..<br />Spinner are you wearing those purty shorts and hat you showed off last year. btw..Bubba leave the grenades and such at home..C4 is not allowed but your pop rocket is,in case we have to go back to that bar :D