Get a look at this I found on ebay...it's beautiful

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Get a look at this I found on ebay...it's beautiful

Sweet but where are the rod holders? :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I'm sorta wondering the same thing as LadyFish, "where's the rodholders?". Chief ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

How many $$ US , so I can rant.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

OH, Lordy is that pretty!! :) <br /><br />Something about well finished mahogany that just grabs me by the eyeballs.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Years ago my uncles built a boat about like the one dolluper posted. Not quite as sturdy though, just 2 sheets of plywood with some ribbing. They powered it with an outboard that was about 3 times too big. Had to crawl out and hold the bow down while building speed, but it would move across the water.<br /><br />Does anyone know where I could find plans like that for either an airboat or some kind of powered boat that will move across shallow water? It needs to be big enough for search and rescue, but run shallow enough to run up the Republican River (as shallow as 6 inches in places)?

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

NYMINUTE,<br />You would get a little change out of $20,000 US

Link

Rear Admiral

Wow that is pretty<br />Just sold one of those a few years ago.<br />Had a 58 35hp johnyrude thatI had restored / rebuilt to factory specs.<br />OK just = 1990 ;) <br /><br />deputydawg<br />Try doing a google search for plywood boat plans or instant boats. Or LaRowe boat plans by Phil Bolger<br /><br />LaRowe Boat Plans<br />(By Desinger Phil Bolger)<br />302 Crosswinds Dr <br />Palm Harbor FL 33563<br /><br />Guy that used to live next door went online and found some plans. Down loaded, printed and built a fishing boat in a couple weeks.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for the info.