Geraldo

Rickfifty

Seaman
Just saw that Geraldo personally got a boat and rescued a woman who had called Fox News and gave her location. She was white. Plug your ears because here come the cries of racism. I say it was just grandstanding. Just Geraldo.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Geraldo

dang is mouse stash man still around? I thought he left a long time ago.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Jerry Rivers?<br /><br />You mean someone still listens to anything that twit has to say?<br /><br />Last I saw him, he was dieing a slow death on live TV at Al Capones secret vault.

D

DJ

I always called him: "Herendo Revolver".<br /><br />He revolves around ANYTHING that will get him-AIR TIME.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by bomar76:<br /> Jerry Rivers?<br /><br />You mean someone still listens to anything that twit has to say?<br /><br />Last I saw him, he was dieing a slow death on live TV at Al Capones secret vault.
He is now getting a lot more traction as a conservative. All his other antics were done as a liberal and it was just about the death of him. I think you call that an opportunist.<br /><br />but I do like Heraldo Rivers, he tries real hard to get it right. :D

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

I wish he'd go back to his old TV format. The scene where he gits smashed in the face w/a chair and broke his snout is still etched in my mind. Where's a sniper when you need one?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

If this is true then it is great news. I don't care who did the rescuing or what their motives, who he rescued wether they be white black brown red or orange, republicans or democrats, rich or poor, whatever.<br /><br />If this is true, that 1 human life no matter what was worth any publicity he may squeeze out of it. <br /><br />I will have to see some solid proof though before I buy into this story, but like I said if true then great another life saved.