Genie in a bottle

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
A man was walking along the beach, when he stumbled across an object in the<br />sand. Upon further investigation, it appeared to <br />be some sort of a lamp. Excited, and thinking about all of the legends about<br />genies and lamps, he picked it up, and gave it a quick rub.<br /> <br />Sure enough, a genie appeared in front of him.<br /> <br />"I am the genie of the lamp. For rescuing me, I shall grant you three wishes. <br />However, for everything that I grant you, I shall grant double to your worst<br />enemy," states the genie.<br /> <br />The man wastes no time in using his first wish.<br /> <br />"For my first wish, I want a 250,000 square foot mansion on both the east and<br />west coasts."<br /> <br />"Very well," replied the genie. "It is done. However, your worst enemy now has<br />500,000 square foot mansions on both coasts. What's more, they are your<br />next-door neighbor."<br /> <br />The man wasn't too concerned with that. He was already focused on his second<br />wish.<br /> <br />"For my second wish, I want a swiss bank account with 500 million dollars."<br /> <br />"Your wish is granted," replied the genie. "Your worst enemy now has a swiss<br />bank account with 1 billion dollars in it."<br /> <br />This still didn't phase the man. "For my third wish, --" the genie cuts him<br />off.<br /> <br />"Don't you want to know who your worst enemy is?" he asks.<br /> <br />"I guess so," says the man.<br /> <br />The genie replies, "Your worst enemy is your mother-in-law."<br /> <br />The man becomes visibly shaken and upset at the fact that this woman now has<br />twice of what he does. He ponders this for a long moment before speaking.<br /> <br />"For my third wish, I want you to beat me half to death."<br /> <br /> :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: Genie in a bottle

I just sent that to my MIL. I wonder if she'll find it humorous.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Genie in a bottle

Ther ya go a Wish after my own heart. OH wait I like my mom-in-law. :D