harkawy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Subject: Gender<br /><br /><br />A little boy was walking down a dirt road after church one Sunday afternoon when he came to a crossroads where he met a little girl coming from the other direction. <br />"Hello," said the little boy.<br />"Hi," replied the little girl.<br />"Where are you going?" asked the little boy.<br />"I've been to church this morning and I'm on my way home," answered the little girl.<br />"Me too," replied the little boy. "I'm also on my way home from church."<br />"Which church do you go to?" asked the little boy.<br />"I go to the Baptist church back down the road," replied the little girl. <br />"What about you?"<br />"I go to the Catholic church back at the top of the hill," replied the little boy.<br />They discover that they are both going the same way so they decided that they'd walk together.<br />They came to a low spot in the road where spring rains had partially flooded the road so there was no way that they could get across to the other side without getting wet.<br />"If I get my new Sunday dress wet my Mom's going to skin me alive," said the little girl.<br />"My Mom'll tan my hide too if I get my new Sunday suit wet," replied the little boy.<br />"I tell you what I think I'll do," said the little girl. "I'm gonna pull off all my clothes and hold them over my head and wade across."<br />"That's a good idea," replied the little boy. "I'm going to do the same thing with my suit."<br />So they both undressed and waded across to the other side without getting their clothes wet.<br />They were standing there in the sun waiting to drip dry before putting their clothes back on when the little boy finally remarked, "You know, I never did realize before just how much difference there really is between a Baptist and a Catholic."