Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander
As user names most often does not show the actual member's gender, age or status, I thought it'd be interesting to get an idea.<br /><br />Please tell about yourself.<br /><br />PS! Answers given remains completely anonymous and can neither be traced back to the respondent nor connected to any specific user.

crab bait

Captain
Re: Gender

well, i was a boy at onetime in my life,, then went to denmark an had a sexchange operation to a man..<br /><br />i think the procedure was a success..<br /><br />does this handbag match my tacklebox..??

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I see that I am among my peers. Male, 44 years old and married. Not a bad place in life.

LadyFish

Admiral

Yes, it looks like the two token females have voted. :p <br /><br />Got to love the odds eh Bassy? ;) :)

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

OK, UU. What does that say about us other than we are mostly middle-aged , married guys? We like boats and women {not necessarily in that order]?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Okay, now I've voted. Hey, who are the other ladies? Come on, let us know. Bassy, Ladyfish and....<br /> Wow! We are seriously outnumbered, LF! Wow! <br />Bassy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Nope, only once for me. I swear. I'm excited that there are two more fisherwomen. Yeah!<br />Bassy

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

Jack, it only confirms what we already thought we knew.. but isn't it great to get a confirmation?<br /><br />4 females so far.. there are more, believe me! :cool: <br /><br />On the scientific side one should remember, that we have no way of ensuring that the respondents here are reprenstative for the whole bunch of us.<br /><br />Combined with a previous poll we now know, that the majority of male, mid-aged, married boaters think they understand prop terminology but still would like to get a new prop, at any fair price, in order to solve at least one problem with their 17-19' planing boat with approx 100 hp! ;) <br /><br />I find the details about those NOT within the main stream very interesting, too!