gear case failure

John from Illinois <br /> reguarding the post about fishing line cought in the prop violating the seal.I think you brought out some very important facts, this boater was very lucky to be going in for routine service he saved thousands of dollars on gears, bearings etc.I myself had TWO gearcase failures one for the same reason as your custumer,I would like to mention a key phrase you said (I caught it in time) well I couldn't leave my boating experience to luck, so I developed a GearCase sensor.I would like to invite you to what I see as the most innovative technology in 50yrs of outboard manufacturing. I need some input on this matter,and I will explain how it could benefit our business.<br /> <br /> thank's<br /> Al

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: gear case failure

Is this the one CDI and Rapair are displaying at the shows?

Dhadley<br /><br /> Yes it is,I'm the guy who invented the sensor. I know a little about you from Joe DeMarco(all good)perhaps you watched the ShipShape show they showed my ugly puss.

jegervais

Chief Petty Officer

Al,<br /><br />I'm very familiar with the sensor. It is a pretty slick device.<br /><br />Dhadley (and Al) are you Am-Tech members too?<br /><br />-John