Gaugeguy

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Drove past your exit on I-89.... did you see me wave?<br /><br />Bob :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Gaugeguy

I was home all weekend, didn't see you wave though!! We had a god awful wreck about 1/2 mile from the house on Saturday afternoon. Mini-van crossed the yellow line and head-on'd a motor home. Double fatality, glad to hear it wasn't you. What brought you down into my neck of the woods?

Bob_VT

Staff member

Did the honeymoon thing in Maine. I-89 to Concord then onto Maine. Nope we had clear safe driving. The biggest shock was I saw Gas at $1.97 and $1.99 in Bath Maine! Even though around here it is $2.03 it was a novelty to be excited about a lower price....gee how times have changed.<br /><br />Bob

gaugeguy

Captain

If'n you took I-89 into Concord, and then 4,202&9 over to Maine you went right by my Mom's in Antique Alley in Northwood as well. You had a great weekend to be down east ;) Were you on the coast?

Bob_VT

Staff member

Stayed a few nights at the Norseman in Ogonquit great weather! Yes antique alley but wow there are quite a few pieces of equipment for sale there! If I ever need a skid steer, backhoe you know the picture.<br /><br />Yeah did the KTP and LLB places. I was going to do some fishing except I am going to reserve my money for a tuna trip (later in the summer) instead of cod.

gaugeguy

Captain

Kewl. KTP is my home away from home, I can easily spend all day in there.